BLS CPR & AED Classes with Infant CPR in Raleigh
American Heart Association AHA BLS CPR and AED Classes with Infant CPR
CPR Certification Raleigh provides CPR classes that contain everything you will need to react to an infant in crisis. Our CPR classes with infant CPR are 100% American Heart Association (AHA) certified for Healthcare Provider Basic Life Support (BLS), CPR, and AED. Whether you’re a professional caregiver or a new parent, you will experience world-class CPR training to protect your young one!
Raleigh Infant CPR
CPR Certification Raleigh provides CPR classes with infant CPR that contain everything you will need to be able to react to an infant in crisis.
Our CPR classes are 100% American Heart Association (AHA) certified for Healthcare Provider Basic Life Support (BLS), CPR, and AED. Whether you’re a professional caregiver or a new parent, you will experience world-class CPR training to protect your young one!
Our CPR Training Includes
- Same Day CPR + First Aid Cards
- Hands on Chest Compression Training
- Rescue Breath Training
- AED Usage for Infant, Child, and Adults
- Friendly and Relaxed Environment
- Professional Instructors
CPR Certification Raleigh Locations
Raleigh’s Best Infant CPR Classes
Know CPR. Make a difference. Save a life.
While we hope you never are in an emergency situation with an infant, thousands of infants require this life-saving act each year. Babies and young children usually need CPR to address breathing issues — or cardiac arrest caused by breathing problems.
- Over 21,000 infants died in 2018, with SIDS and suffocation being the 4th and 5th leading causes.
- The most common cause of cardiac arrest in young children is respiratory failure or obstruction in the airway, and 7,000+ children suffer from cardiac arrest each year.
- Other circumstances that would require infant CPR attention include smoke inhalation, head trauma, electrical shock, near-drowning, and poisoning.
Our certified instructors guarantee that you are equipped with BLS, CPR, and AED skills, whether you’re with an infant, child, or adult.
What is CPR?
Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation helps the body return oxygen-rich blood to vital organs, including the brain, through set methods that combine rescue breathing and chest compression techniques. These life-saving steps (customized for each age) can restore breathing until responders arrive to give additional emergency support.
What to Expect in Your CPR Classes
We only perform CPR on infants who are not breathing independently or are unconscious/unresponsive. In your CPR training, you will learn how to determine if CPR is needed, how to identify the signs of choking, and how to handle a newborn during a crisis.
You will be able to —
- Look for a pulse,
- Recall the steps of CPR,
- Perform finger or palm chest compressions,
- And reestablish regular breathing patterns.
Obtaining your American Heart Association certification card, you will meet OSHA requirements and leave 100% confident to help anyone needing CPR.
All employers and organizations accept CPR Certification Raleigh, including –
- Daycare and Other Caretakers
- Nursery caregivers and workers
- Nurses, RNs, and CNAs
- Daycare and Other Caretakers
- Schools (Private and Public)
- Home Health Aides
- Nursing schools and All Other College Programs
- Nonprofits like the Boy and Girl Scouts of America
- Personal Training Facilities and Gyms
- Hospitality Industry
- Construction Sites
- EMT/Paramedic Companies
- Firefighting and Other Municipalities
Why Train With Us?
- Obtain the most recognized, accredited, and employer-accepted CPR classes in the USA.
- Receive more personalized training due to our smaller group sizes, hands-on elements, and streamlined class time.
- Leave with your CPR certification card in hand.
- Gain newfound confidence in the face of any emergency.
- Either come to our training site, or we can come to your mid-sized to a large group — we love developing connections throughout our Raleigh community!
When can I take my CPR certification course?
CPR Certification Raleigh offers training times every week so that you can calendar your instruction based on your availability.
When will my CPR certification expire?
You will need to renew your certification every two years to sustain your CPR knowledge and skill. Simply sign up for one of our next courses!
How long do the CPR classes last?
Class times are approximately 3 hrs.