BLS CPR, AED + First Aid Classes in Raleigh
American Heart Association AHA BLS CPR and AED & First Aid Classes
CPR Certification Raleigh provides AHA Basic Life Support (BLS) and Healthcare Provider CPR/AED certification, as well as our recommended First Aid certification. Our CPR courses are 100% certified by the American Heart Association (AHA). With a smaller class ratio and training multiple times throughout each week, you can get the best certification at an affordable price. Know what to do when it matters most with our world-class First Aid and CPR classes!
Raleigh CPR + First Aid Classes
CPR Certification Raleigh provides AHA Basic Life Support (BLS) and Healthcare Provider CPR/AED certification, as well as our recommended First Aid certification.
Our CPR courses are 100% certified by the American Heart Association (AHA). With a smaller class ratio and training multiple times throughout each week, you can get the best certification at an affordable price.
Know what to do when it matters most with our world-class First Aid and CPR classes!
Our CPR + First Aid Training Includes
- Same Day CPR + First Aid Cards
- Hands on Chest Compression Training
- Rescue Breath Training
- AED Usage for Infant, Child, and Adults
- Friendly and Relaxed Environment
- Professional Instructors
CPR Certification Raleigh Locations
Raleigh’s Best CPR + First Aid Classes
Know CPR. Make a difference. Save a life.
We have equipped almost 30,000 people to date with this life-giving information. Our CPR and First Aid Class is the most widely recognized, accredited, and employer-accepted course in the USA. Whether you’re a good samaritan or a nurse, teacher, or caregiver, you will be able to respond to and manage an emergency until first responders arrive on the scene.
What is CPR?
Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation is simply the series of techniques used to revive the heartbeat of someone who is experiencing an emergency, whether an infant, child, or adult. A part of CPR is knowing how to use an AED machine, the follow-up procedure to resuscitate an individual. These combined techniques and machines continue to save lives each and every day!
What can I expect from the First Aid and CPR Classes?
When you go through our First Aid CPR class, you will gain the knowledge and skills you need to feel confident if you are ever in the middle of an emergency. Our experienced trainers cover BLS, CPR, AED use, and First Aid for all stages of life.
Students learn the duties and responsibilities of First Aid rescuers and will be able to use their CPR and First Aid certification in medical emergencies, including:
- Dealing with Severe Choking
- Stopping Blood Loss
- Identifying a Stroke and Its Warning Signs
- Spotting the Signs of a Heart Attack
- Handling Severe Allergic Reactions
- Administering an Epipen
- Handling Environmental Emergencies
- Interceding during Poison Exposure
- Treating Burns
- Attending to Broken Bones and Sprains
- Alleviating Stings and Bites
CPR Certification Raleigh is accepted by all employers and organizations, including —
- Nurses, RNs, and CNAs
- Nursing schools and All Other College Programs
- Personal Training Facilities and Gyms
- Construction Sites
- Schools (Private and Public)
- EMT/Paramedic Companies
- Nonprofits like the Boy and Girl Scouts of America
- Hospitality Industry
- Firefighting and Other Municipalities
- Daycare and Other Caretakers
- Home Health Aides
If it’s your first time with CPR and First Aid training, don’t hesitate to ask questions — our staff is equipped to help you feel confident in your new skills.
Why Train With Us?
- Be prepared for any emergency situation you may face and have peace of mind that you can now save lives!
- Receive more individual training from our in-person and hands-on First Aid and CPR classes.
- Get the most widely-recognized CPR certification in the United States.
- Leave with your First Aid and AHA-certified CPR cards, same day.
When can I take the CPR / First Aid certification course?
We offer class times every week so you can schedule your classes on the day that works best for you.
When will my certification expire?
To stay well-prepared for any situation, you must renew your First Aid and CPR classes every two years. Simply sign up for one of our courses!